MARC is proud to be a part of the new Dutchess County Stabilization Center,
230 North Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
• A more welcoming alternative to a hospital emergency department for noncritical mental health, substance use, or other life issues
• A walk-in facility that requires no appointment or referral
• 100% voluntary and free; no insurance required
• For individuals of all ages, including youth, adults, and families
• Designed to connect people immediately to the community resources they need
For information or immediate help, CALL or TEXT Dutchess County HELPLINE at (845) 485-9700 or call toll-free at (877) 485-9700.
The Stabilization Center is a walk-in facility open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. It serves Dutchess County residents who are experiencing emotional distress, anxiety, depression, family issues, addiction, intoxication, and more.
Services at the Stabilization Center include crisis counseling, mental health assessments, supervised withdrawal services, addiction/substance use counseling, and peer advocacy & supports. MARC operates the facilities for addiction or other substance abuse.
The Stabilization Center is a service of the Dutchess County Department of Behavioral & Community Health in partnership with PEOPLe, Inc.; Mid-Hudson Addiction Recovery Centers (MARC); MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center; and Astor Services for Children & Families.